The Toolkit has arrived. Click here to download the latest ideas on how to celebrate world KC Day
Spread the word on social media! Here are some ideas for easy messages to raise awareness for World KC Day and keratoconus:
- Did you know that keratoconus is often mistaken for astigmatism? #worldkcday #nkcf
- A thorough eye exam can make all the difference! #worldkcday #nkcf
- I’m spreading the word about Keratoconus for [name of loved one/friend]! #worldkcday
- Keratoconus affects more people than you think! Spread the word and raise awareness on Nov. 10! #worldkcday #nkcf
- Hay fever, pollen, … ugh. Allergies are the worst! AND a tie to keratoconus, a progressive eye disease. Dont’ rub your eyes!! #worldkcday #nkcf
- Scleral lenses are larger than gas perm lenses and provide great vision for many with KC. #worldkcday #nkcf
Are you doing something special for World KC Day? Let us know at email@example.com !
World KC Day Logo
Feel free to share this logo on social media to spread the word!
Download the logo here
Change your Facebook banner to one of our World KC Day ones! This is an easy way to spread the word. Tag worldkcday.com so that others are able to learn more about KC!
Download the Green & Purple banner here
Download the Green banner here
Download the Purple banner here
“What is Keratoconus” Poster
Feel free to print out this poster to share KC knowledge with those around you. Whether you want to post it in your office, in your classroom, or to just post it on social media, it is a great tool to help facilitate conversations around KC and spread awareness.
If you would like a printed poster mailed to your doctor’s office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the poster here